Von: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> Im Auftrag von
Mikael Fox
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. August 2024 23:03
An: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Betreff: [PestList] ID Request- Woodlouse?

***Hinweis: Diese E-Mail von
pestlist+bncbdi53jezvuorbgu7zk2qmgqe5ibq...@googlegroups.com<mailto:pestlist+bncbdi53jezvuorbgu7zk2qmgqe5ibq...@googlegroups.com>
 stammt von einer externen Quelle. Öffnen Sie nur Inhalte, denen Sie
vertrauen.***

Hi all,

I'm pretty sure these guys are sowbugs/pillbugs, but I figured I'd
double-check- I'm working at a new location in Hawaii, and I've never seen
these guys in collections buildings before.

Thanks for the help!

-Mikael

pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/CAMLh2mXw3oRisYp3POWTokJWtVs4ddPRwMNz0LV-WyAL%3D6Rp%3DA%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/CAMLh2mXw3oRisYp3POWTokJWtVs4ddPRwMNz0LV-WyAL%3D6Rp%3DA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.