[heart]         Frank Foss reacted to your message:
________________________________
From: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Y.
Kondo <yoshiko.kondo.conservat...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2024 10:26:18 AM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com>
Subject: EXTERNAL: [PestList] thanks - Gecko

I would like to thank for the precious advices for gecko.
Yesterday I've found one alive in the trap so as the suggestion, I used
vegetable oil (olive oil) and little by little, the young gecko was detached
from the adhesive sheet and run away.
Thank you so much for advice!!

best wishes
Yoshiko

pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/CADCubsAn5rmmpQZ8U27DV3dm7N57tVDa9TNnq69u_fvu98NKLg%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/CADCubsAn5rmmpQZ8U27DV3dm7N57tVDa9TNnq69u_fvu98NKLg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

MILWAUKEE ART MUSEUM
700 N. Art Museum Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53202
414-224-3200

See what's on and plan your visit at mam.org<https://mam.org>.