  From: bugma...@aol.com
  To: pestlist@museumpests.net
  Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 12:17 PM
  Subject: Re: Reesa Infestation

  Abby -

  Drione dust (a combination of pyrethrins and finely-divided silica gel) is an
excellent choice.  The pyrethrins eventually disappear, but the silica gel will
act as a dessicant dust for years.  It is readily available from any pest
control supply house, which supplies the pest management industry.

  Thomas A. Parker, PhD
  President, Entomologist
  Pest Control Services, Inc.
  469 Mimosa Circle