From: rafael paulino <rafamengch...@gmail.com>
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Sent: Tue, October 6, 2009 9:12:33 AM
Subject: [pestlist]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: rafael paulino <rafamengch...@gmail.com>
Date: 2009/10/6
To: pestl...@museumpest.net

Dear all,

My name is Rafael
Paulino. I am the coordinator of the conservation  and
document restoration of the General archives of the Nation of the
Dominican Republic. Here still the Conservation is a baby of hardly 3
years...Recently we have been trying to install Integrated Pest Management in
our institution. We have found information very interesting about this issues,
especially in museumpest.net. n very thanked for if they show an application to
me in his
institutions of the  Policies Document. I need an example
adapted to a real case.

Thank you very much by its attentions.

PD: I request excuses because I speak the English very badly. If
somebody wants to post the answers to me in French or Spanish.

Rafael Paulino
Departamento de Conservaciony Servicios Tecnicos
Archivo General de La Nacion
Republica Dominicana