This is a message from the Pest Management Database List.

If you like you could send it to me & I can take a look.

> We are finding these in traps in one Historic House. Tick marks on the
> side are .1 mm. Very tiny. Any suggestions as to who they might be?
> Thank you,
> Patty
>
> Patricia Silence
> Conservator of Museum Exhibitions and Historic Interiors
> The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation

Louis N. Sorkin, B.C.E.
Entomology Section
Division of Invertebrate Zoology
American Museum of Natural History
Central Park West at 79th Street
New York, NY 10024-5192

phone: 212-769-5613
fax: 212-769-5277
email: sor...@amnh.org

The New York Entomological Society, Inc.
email: n...@amnh.org
web: www.nyentsoc.org
Online journal from 2001 forward
www.BioOne.org