From: Monika Åkerlund <monika.akerl...@nrm.se>
Subject: FW: [pestlist] WG: bugs in the museum...
To: "pestlist@museumpests.net" <pestlist@museumpests.net>
Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 7:39 AM

Dear all,

I have looked at a closer photo of one of the beetles. It is neither an
Anthrenus nor an Anobium punctatum .
The beetles should be identified by an entomologist.

Best wishes
Monika Åkerlund

Monika Åkerlund
Curator
Research Div./Preventive Conservation Group
Swedish Museum of Natural History
Box 50007
SE-104 05 Stockholm
Sweden