This is a message from the Pest Management Database List.

I choose daily.

-----Original Message-----
From: pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net [mailto:pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net] On
Behalf Of Sue Newton-short
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 11:01 AM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: Re: [pestlist] Digets Mode

This is a message from the Pest Management Database List.
To post to this list send it as an email to pestlist@museumpests.net To
unsubscribe please look at the footer of this email.

daily please

--
Sue Newton-Short
Senior lecturer wood & conservation science Course leader FdA & BA Furniture

www.londonmet.ac.uk
http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/jcamd/

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo