From: "Bonnie K Sousa" [bso...@andover.edu]
Date: 10/04/2011 09:28 AM
To: "pestlist@museumpests.net"
Subject: [pestlist] dermestid infestation

Dear Colleagues, We are in the midst of a dermestid infestation and I am
looking to hear from institutions that have recently used any form of pesticide
treatment for building spaces.  We are highly resistant to the use of
pesticides for multiple reasons. However, we are interested in exploring all
options as this is what our pest management company recommends.  We are already
using pheromone and sticky monitoring traps. Also, I am looking for
recommendations for a chest freezer for the purpose of freezing some of our
textiles.  I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has purchased a freezer
in the last couple years.  Thank you in advance for your advice and please feel
free to contact me off
SousaRegistrar/Senior Collections ManagerRobert S. Peabody Museum of
ArchaeologyPhillips AcademyAndover, Massachusetts 01810978-749-4494
(phone)978-749-4495 (fax)bso...@andover.edu