Dear Pestlist:

I am the Mellon Fellow in Costume and Textiles Conservation at the
Philadelphia Museum of Art and am currently assisting with the museum's
pest monitoring and management programs. Eliza Spaulding, the Mellon
Fellow in Paper Conservation, and I are researching different
institutions' IPM policies. We hope to gather a number of policies,
which we can then share with members of the PMA's Conservation
Department as we work to create an IPM policy here. The IPM policies
posted on museumpests.net have provided a great starting place for our
research. While many pest concerns are common to all museums, we would
be especially interested to read IPM policies from museums with fine art
collections. If you are able to share your institution's policy with us,
please email me at laura.m...@philamuseum.org

Thank you for your consideration and best wishes for the new year.

Cheers,

Laura Mina

--

Laura Mina

Mellon Fellow in Costume & Textiles Conservation

Philadelphia Museum of Art

215-684-7578

laura.m...@philamuseum.org <mailto:laura.m...@philamuseum.org>