From: ad...@museumpests.net [mailto:ad...@museumpests.net] On Behalf Of
Katharine Elise Corneli
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 12:14 PM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: RE: [pestlist] Insect ID

To post to this list send it as an email to pestlist@museumpests.net To
unsubscribe please look at the footer of this email.
Hi there,

I've noticed more and more pest ID requests coming in on the pest list.
It's been great to see what everyone has wandering through their
collections but may I also recommend the very nice people at
BugGuide.net for any of you who are not aware of their presence. I have
always gotten very reliable IDs from them, usually with a few minutes,
at most a few hours. As long as you have a decent photo to submit they
are really very helpful.

Thanks,
Katharine Corneli