Dear Stevens,

Although pest control is not my speciality but may I suggest you to contact the Swiss Open-Air Museum Ballenberg.
http://ballenberg.ch/en/Info/Contact
They do have an indoor beehive open to the outside (building rear) for bees by a transparent channel visible to the public.

The public is quite impressed by this setting and the only comment we may give is the odour the setting is releasing (not necessarily pleasant). Beside this, it is quite nice and very didactical as explanation are directly visible (social rules etc...).

Hope this help.

Yours sincerely,
David Cottier-Angeli

www.cottiermetal.com

Associated Member of the Swiss Chamber of Technical and Scientific Forensic Experts

5C Route des Jeunes
CH-1227 Geneva

Tel +4122 300 19 55
Mob +4179 319 319 0
Skype cottiermetal
NOTICE: This message is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy the message and notify the sender immediately. Any disclosure, use, copying or distribution, either whole or partial, is prohibited.