From: ad...@museumpests.net [mailto:ad...@museumpests.net] On Behalf Of
Bengston, Lisa RBCM:EX
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 7:05 PM
To: 'pestlist@museumpests.net'
Subject: [pestlist] Silver Fish

We have an area of localized humidity in a gallery that has an operational
water wheel.  Silver fish have been caught on sticky traps here.  Any
suggestions on what to use to control their numbers?

Lisa Bengston

__________________

Lisa Bengston      Object Conservator  |  Collections, Research and Access
Services

675 Belleville Street, Victoria, BC Canada V8W 9W2
T 250 387-2108
lbengs...@royalbcmuseum.bc.ca   |   www.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca   |
www.bcarchives.bc.ca

Don't miss the 2011 Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition from the
Natural History Museum, London and BBC Wildlife Magazine. Amazing images
chosen from 41,000 entries and 95 countries.

Special Event: March 7, 2012 at 7 pm, Wade Davis, Photographer, on The
Sacred Headwaters.