Hi Katie

Image  #5 appears to be a Melyridae beetle perhaps Anthocomus equestris
(Fabricius) (Coleoptera: Melyridae)? http://bugguide.net/node/view/49980/bgimage
As far as I know there are no museum pests within this family. The only concern
is that the dead insects may serve as food for some pestiferous insects such as
Anthrenus and Trogoderma spp (Coleoptera: Dermestidae) and/or Psocoptera.

Image # 007 I believe is a Trogoderma anthrenoides (Sharp) (Coleoptera:
Dermestidae)male specimen.
http://bugguide.net/node/view/606232/bgimage
http://www.padil.gov.au/pests-and-diseases/pest/main/142220/42051
It is a bit more of a concern considering that it can be a minor pest of stored
products of primarily animal origin though it has been recorded damaging dried
chillies and corn.
The following article contain some biological information on T. anthrenoides.
http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=2583428

Image #006 is most likely a very worn specimen of Trogoderma grassmani Beal or
perhaps T. simplex (Jayne) (Coleoptera: Dermestidae). The specimen appears to
be long dead.
http://www.padil.gov.au/pests-and-diseases/pest/main/135918

Best regards:

Andras Szito | Taxonomist/Curator
Plant Biosecurity | Entomology
Department of Agriculture and Food, Western Australia
3 Baron-Hay Court, South Perth  WA  6151
Locked Bag 4 | Bentley Delivery Centre WA 6983
t  +61 (0)8 9368 3571  |  f  +61 (0)8 9368 2958
e  andras.sz...@agric.wa.gov.au<mailto:andras.sz...@agric.wa.gov.au> w
www.agric.wa.gov.au<http://www.agric.wa.gov.au>