I agree.  It just looks one of the wolf spiders to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: pestlist@museumpests.net [mailto:pestlist@museumpests.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 12:03 PM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: [pestlist] RE: Spider ID

Hi Megan,

There are others on the list who can probably give you a positive id, but I'm
99% sure it's not a brown recluse.  I have long experience with brown recluses,
having lived in an old house near the woods most of my life, and am pretty good
at identifying them.  They're thinner, more streamlined, with long, thin legs,
and a different kind of mark on the back.

Take care,

Sandy