From: pestlist@museumpests.net [mailto:pestlist@museumpests.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 4:17 PM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: [pestlist] Freezer recommendations

Hello everyone,

We are looking into purchasing a large freezer for our collections management
space. We intend to use it in case of infestation. Does anybody have any
recommendations for a freezer that would be suitable for collections?

Thank you,

Megan Jablonski
Collections Manager
Puget Sound Navy Museum
Naval History & Heritage Command
251 1st Street
Bremerton, WA 98337
p. (360) 627-2288
f. (360) 627-2273

www.PugetSoundNavyMuseum.org
www.history.navy.mil/PSNM
www.facebook.com/pugetsoundnavymuseum

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - PRIVACY SENSITIVE: ANY MISUSE OR UNAUTHORIZED
DISCLOSURE MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.

The information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
system and destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender.