From: pestlist@museumpests.net [mailto:pestlist@museumpests.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2015 1:10 PM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: [pestlist] Beetle (?) ID help

Hello everyone,

I found some mysterious insects in the traps today, and I was hoping for some
help in identifying them. The only pest I can clearly identify is the spider in
Trap 206. Does anyone have any ideas about the rest?

Thank you so much,

Megan Jablonski
Collections Manager
Puget Sound Navy Museum
Naval History & Heritage Command
251 1st Street
Bremerton, WA 98337
p. (360) 627-2288
f. (360) 627-2273

www.PugetSoundNavyMuseum.org
www.history.navy.mil/PSNM
www.facebook.com/pugetsoundnavymuseum

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - PRIVACY SENSITIVE: ANY MISUSE OR UNAUTHORIZED
DISCLOSURE MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.