From: amberk...@aol.com [mailto:amberk...@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 10:57 AM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: [pestlist] Joining the pest list

Dear Colleagues,

I have been on this list for so long, that when I was recently asked how one
would join it, I could not remember!   What is the procedure one would follow
if they wanted to join.  I have several colleagues with the Smithsonian and
Washington Conservation Guild who would like to contribute to and ask advice
from this group.

Sincerest regards,

Amber Kerr
Paintings Conservator,