When I couldn’t get a silverfish problem under control, I started looking
for attractants that were less common—things we might be unwittingly
carrying into the area.   Found out silverfish are also attracted to human
and animal hair and the microscopic pieces of skin that we shed daily.    I
did a couple experiments in my storage areas using glue boards baited with
human hair, animal hair and hair with the follicles attached and found that
these items did indeed attract high numbers of silverfish to the traps.
  Also tried protein (ground egg noodles) and captured a large number.

Is there a bench in the area or a particularly popular exhibit that causes
visitors to stop there for longer periods of time?