From: pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net [mailto:pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net] On
Behalf Of Dawn Roberts
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2016 11:53 AM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: RE: [pestlist] Potential Flower Arrangement Pests

This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To post to this list send it as an email to
pestlist@museumpests.net<mailto:pestlist@museumpests.net>
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.
I’m curious – you permit real, cut flowers but not artificial ones? Would you
mind explaining your reasoning for that?
Dawn

Dawn Roberts | Director of Collections
The Chicago Academy of Sciences / Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
2430 North Cannon Drive, Chicago, IL 60614 |
www.naturemuseum.org<http://www.naturemuseum.org>

Collections Facility and Office
4001 N Ravenswood Avenue, suite 201, Chicago, IL 60613 | 773-755-5125

The Urban Gateway to Nature and Science