This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Hi Lindsey
Your second insect appears to be a silverfish (*Lepisma saccharina*) or
close relative. If the property you mention is coastal, this could be one
of the "rock-brats", *Petrobius, *which are a bit more substantial than
silverfish. *Petrobius *sh*o*uldn't be a problem (other than indicating
poor sealing of the building), but silverfish can be damaging to paper and
other artefacts.

Dr A.G.Irwin
47 The Avenues
Norwich