I did 'git rebase -i master', in jed's branch and need to fix about 1/2
dozen failures to apply patch.  I fixed them, but this does not seem like
what I should be doing.  I also had many commits that were not mine, I
guess because I pulled from master.  I squashed about 8 of mine and kept 2
of them.  I pushed this all back to master in jed/mark/snes-ex56c.

> Mark - perhaps its best if you are not an integrator - and always go
> through PR process - so that someone [usually Barry, Jed, Matt] can
> verify any issues - before feture branches are merged to
> maint/master/next?

Sure, I was just doing what I thought I was supposed to do. I made at least
two errors here: 1) don't pull from master, 2) pull from Matt's branch and
not next. (1) is new to me, and (2) was being sloppy, admittedly.

Sorry about the confusion,
Mark