Interesting ! This does almost what I need.

Yes, adding a "%r" feature could be a convenient thing.
Also, is it possible to append traces to an existing log ? Tried '-a_ksp_view
ascii:a.log:append' without success and can't find the expected keys (to build
the command line) in the doc (local solves are handled by each proc iteratively
=> need to append traces to previous ones at each iteration).

Franck