Oana had the very legitimate complaint that we don't have search box for
manual pages etc. One advantage of "post-processing" the manual pages to
something like Doxygen is that I think you get nice searchs (you start typing
and it makes suggestions) "for free". Otherwise do people have suggestions on
how to set up a good search box (not one that just goes to google :-))