On 30/05/19 2:45 PM, Matthew Knepley wrote:

Hmm, I had not thought about that. It will not do that at all. We have never rebalanced a simulation using overlap cells. I would have to write the code that strips them out. Not hard, but more code. If you only plan on redistributing once, you can wait until then to add the overlap cells.

So for now at least, you would suggest doing the initial distribution with overlap = 0, and then the redistribution with overlap = 1?

(I shouldn't need to redistribute more than once.)

- Adrian

--
Dr Adrian Croucher
Senior Research Fellow