From: petsc-users <petsc-users-boun...@mcs.anl.gov> on behalf of Justin Chang
via petsc-users <petsc-users@mcs.anl.gov>
Date: Monday, May 20, 2019 at 1:50 PM
To: petsc-users <petsc-users@mcs.anl.gov>
Subject: [petsc-users] DMNetwork in petsc4py

Hi all,

Is there any current effort or plan to make the DMNetwork calls available in
petsc4py? I don't see anything DMNetwork related in the master branch. Because
we (NREL) have lots of existing network-like applications written in Python and
Julia, none of which use PETSc, and instead use unscalable direct methods, so I
think instead of rewriting everything into a C-based PETSc code it would be
much more feasible to integrate their application code into petsc4py with
DMNetwork.

If not I was planning on writing these wrappers myself but wasn't sure if
someone here is already doing it.

Thanks,
Justin