Hi, Dave! Thank you for your assistance. The problem is that I don't have the matrix representation for my problem.  I've searched on the internet for a solution, but found only some examples of solving 2D eigenvalue problems for the Stokes equations. Maybe you could help me with the matrix representation for the 3D Stokes eigenvalue problem?
Thank you in advance,
Alex