From: Lisandro Dalcin <dalc...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 6 October 2021 at 20:52
To: Yelyzaveta Velizhanina <velizhani...@gmail.com>
Cc: Jose E. Roman <jro...@dsic.upv.es>, petsc-users@mcs.anl.gov
<petsc-users@mcs.anl.gov>
Subject: Re: [petsc-users] Eigenvalues always converge to zero when using
slepc4py-complex
The new builds are up. Jose added instructions in the SLEPc FAQ. Could you try
again?

Regards,

On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 at 16:13 Yelyzaveta Velizhanina
<velizhani...@gmail.com<mailto:velizhani...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I see. Thanks, much appreciated.

Best regards,
Yelyzaveta Velizhanina.

From: Jose E. Roman <jro...@dsic.upv.es<mailto:jro...@dsic.upv.es>>
Date: Monday, 4 October 2021 at 15:10
To: Yelyzaveta Velizhanina
<velizhani...@gmail.com<mailto:velizhani...@gmail.com>>
Cc: petsc-users@mcs.anl.gov<mailto:petsc-users@mcs.anl.gov>
<petsc-users@mcs.anl.gov<mailto:petsc-users@mcs.anl.gov>>
slepc4py-complex
Conda supports complex scalars for petsc4py. However, this is not implemented
in slepc4py. Lisandro is trying to get this fixed, so if no issues arise this
will be available in a couple of days, with slepc4py-3.16.0.

Jose

--
Lisandro Dalcin