Hello everyone,

OpenCON is a free entrance conference fully dedicated to OpenBSD.
http://www.opencon.org/

I just want to inform you that this year we are going to have one day
dedicated to free tutorials. In particular you might appreciate the tutorial
about PF by Peter Hansteen.

Peter is the author of a known howto available online:
http://home.nuug.no/~peter/pf/
and he is writing "The book of PF" for NoStarch:
http://nostarch.com/pf.htm

Also, you might be interested in the tutorial by Felix Kronlage about VPN
Technologies available on OpenBSD. Felix is an OpenBSD developer. Then, let
me name the talk about hoststated(8) preinspection by Reyk Floeter. Reyk is
an OpenBSD developer too.

And yes, we are going to celebrate the 8th birthday of OpenSSH with a party on
saturday evening %)

Registration is easy and free, just click here:
http://www.opencon.org/attendants/new

P.S. We got some great sponsors already, but we are looking for a few more.
Don't miss this chance!