Thank you Daniel. Just a suggestion-- someone might want to add this to the docs, very good thing to know.

On Feb 27, 2008, at 10:34 PM, Daniel Hartmeier wrote:

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 11:28:28AM -0800, Daniel Duerr wrote:

I understand from the pf documentation (and logic) that you cannot
queue incoming packets on an interface, makes sense...  In various
examples around the net, however, I've seen people attaching queues
to inbound rules as well.  I'm confused as to whether this is just a
mistake or if people are doing this on INBOUND rules which keep state
in order to have all OUTBOUND packets which are state tracked to that
rule get the queue assignment from the inbound rule.  Can someone
please clarify?

The latter (queue replies of incoming connections) is true.

Daniel

--
daniel duerr   |   president   |   gizmo creative
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  +1 (831) 621-1710 x103