Hi
i'm working on a OpenBSD firewall; connecting a lan to the Internet through two
adsl's.
I connect each one of the adls's to one ethernet (txp0,txp1) on the OpenBSD
firewall, everything works great, but i found strange that on the arp table of
the firewall i have the same mac address for both adsl modems.
I run:
# arp -an
and i get:
? (modem1.ip) at 00:04:4e:79:cc:38 on txp0
? (modem2.ip) at 00:04:4e:79:cc:38 on txp1

I get to this when I need to add more adsl modems to the same firewall, but
didn't have more ethernet interfaces. I tried to configure three ip addresses
in txp0; connect txp0 to a switch and the three adsl's to the switch, but
didn't work. Is there a way to get a pool of adsl's connected to only one
ethernet interface? I presume that the problem came from getting the same mac
address for all the adsl modem's used.

Thanks for any suggestion
Mario