Hi ya,

I have created a test PF configuration to make use of a global table in
pf.conf (e.g. table <bruteforce> persist) and use this table in an anchor
rule.
When I try to load the configuration file, I get the following warning
message.

pfctl: warning: namespace collision with <bruteforce> global table.

When I put the table in the separate configuration file, it loads perfectly.

Am I doing something wrong here? Or shouldn't I referring to the global
table?

[pf.conf]
table <bruteforce> persist

anchor "foo"
load anchor foo from "foo.conf"
[/pf.conf]

[foo.conf]
ext_if="vr0"

pass in quick on $ext_if proto tcp to pop3 flags S/SA keep state \
      (max-src-conn 10, max-src-conn-rate 15/5, \
       overload <bruteforce> flush global)
}
[/foo.conf]

With kind regards,