Hello all on the pf list,

for a really stupid german ISP I need to setup a binat with exceptions. Here is my current setup:

(Internet) -- (cable modem) -- [dhcp] (openbsd-router) [10.10.0.1] -- [dhcp, 10.10.0.2] -- (Fritz!Box)

and

(openbsd-router) [172.16.1.1] -- [172.16.1.20] (Linux-Server)

What I want to do is redirect everything on every port from external ip of openbsd-router to the Fritz!Box on 10.10.0.1, the "Fritz!Box quarantine network". Then I want to redirect a handful of port that are unused by the Fritz! Box to internal machines on my private net. And also I want to do nat for the internal private net 172.16.1.0/24. The usual stuff.

My solution would be to rdr pass all ports between the handful I want to forward to my private net to the Fritz!Box. That would probably work as expected, but I thought that binat could be a useful solution for not having 65.000 seperate rules (which would suck on an Alix board).

How would it work? I guess with the no keyword, but a small working example (copy&paste your working pf-rules without private data) would help a lot. I already found this thread from September 2008:

http://groups.google.com/group/bit.listserv.openbsd-pf/browse_thread/thread/7b37f2c9d5574cf1/c9586d4374af600a?lnk=gst&q=binat+exception#c9586d4374af600a

Would Martins example for for my case if ext_ip1 and ext_ip2 were the same?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Falk