I apologize for the previous spam mail that slipped through. There's no
need to complain to pathlink.com about it, since that is the Usenet
gateway intentionally set up to gate the list with the newsgroup
bit.listserv.openbsd-pf.

The problem was that the (proper) headers added by the gateway triggered
a couple of spamassassin rules which shifted the balance towards a 'not
spam' decision. I've now compensated scoring for gated submissions so
they start with a neutral score. And they'll also be manually approved
until the rules proof to work flawlessly. spamassassin has so far caught
over 50 spam mails before they were sent to the list, and I'll do my best
to keep it that way :)

Daniel