Sorry for the reply to self, but I found a solution.  The following rdr
solves the problem, but should it be necessary?  Can someone explain to
me why the default action of redirecting on the external interface,
since we're routing between LAN's, shouldn't work?

rdr on $int_if proto tcp from any to $server port 80 -> $webserver \
port 80

Thanks,
J.