Von: Daniel Hartmeier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. Dezember 2002 17:37
An: Stefan Sonnenberg-Carstens
Betreff: Re: Am I too dull for ftp-proxy ?

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 02:50:27PM +0100, Stefan Sonnenberg-Carstens
wrote:

> It shows nothing !

Then, obviously, the ftp control connections are not being redirected to
the proxy (if you get a working control connection), or the inetd.conf
line is wrong (if the connection is dropped immediately).

The rdr described in the ftp-proxy man page works only on the internal
interface, which means only connections coming in through that interface
will be forwarded to the proxy. You're not testing this from the
firewall itself, are you?  Verify that the control connections pass
through the interface specified in the rdr rule, that the rdr rule is
actually loaded, and pf is enabled. If that's the case, each forwarded
connection will cause a new ftp-proxy process to appear in ps.

Daniel