On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 10:12:13PM +0100, Srebrenko Sehic wrote:

> Is scrub logging fully implemented? I have the following rules defined,

The log options was ignored on scrub rules just until a couple of days
ago. With a recent -current, it works.

> [ Evaluations: 1920      Packets: 1920      Bytes: 0           States: 0 ]
>
> However, /var/log/pflog nor tcpdump on pflogd show anything. Perhaps
> zero sized packets don't get logged at all?

Only the packet counters are increased. We could also count the bytes, I
guess. But the zero byte counters you quoted don't mean the packets were
zero sized, size is just not incremented for scrub rules.

Daniel