Well I rebuilt the whole thing following the upgrade-Mini-Faq like I
always do and it fixed some problems I had with pf prior to CVS so i
assume it rebuilt tcpdump (and the date on tcpdump is correct with my
rebuild date).  I am going to re-CVS up, seeing how snapshot looks to
still be the same by date from Friday, and try again. Thanks Henning.

Jason