From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 11:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: wireless interface sharing same subnet as wired

I think you will need to run DHCP for your wireless (or some other
'infrastructure'daemons) on your PRIVnet, filter these ports from the PUBnet
- but then just treat the wi0 as part of your internal network for NAT -
when you say bridge you don't mean 'transparent bridge' right? I don't think
that works with NAT. um no.