From: Bryan Irvine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 3:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: pflogging

Is there a way to pipe only parts of pf to a log file?  Or a different
log file?

What I want to do is create a block list
ie:
blockporn = "{ playboy.com sex.com msn.com }"
block out log quick on $LAN from $blockporn to any

Then I want to review the block attempts and see who is trying to
connect.  If there's a way to get a tet file that contains only block
requests from this rule that would be ideal.

--Bryan