Hi,

Tyrcadia Von Nettesheim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote :

> Are the ALTQ / bandwidth control features available in the stock
> flavor of PF distributed with the stock V3.2 release version,
> unpatched from the CD sources / binaries?

In OpenBSD 3.2 version, ALTQ and PF are distinct features. In the future OpenBSD
3.3 version (or in OpenBSD-current), PF and ALTQ are merged : you can configure
bandwith control in pf.conf file (first definition of QoS queues then attach
them to an pf rule).

> If so, could you point me to a good resource I go educate myself at?

For a good example of ALTQ use with OpenBSD 3.2, see "OpenBSD firewall using pf"
(QoS section) http://www.muine.org/~hoang/openpf.html

A++ Foxy.

--
Laurent Cheylus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> OpenPGP ID 0x5B766EC2