On Thursday, Jun 5, 2003, at 07:22 US/Pacific, ghost wrote:

Now, My ICQ Client and Ftp client seems work fine.

Glad to hear it.

But,My ftp client can use two ADSL to download files.

If I can do something that I can download files with two ADSL both at the same time?

Not from the same site. But, there's another approach you could try for different sites.

  route add 0.0.0.0 -netmask 0.0.0.1 gateway1.ip
  route add 0.0.0.1 -netmask 0.0.0.1 gateway2.ip

Then see how things work. In theory, this should "load balance" based on
whether the dest address is odd or even. This should let you use both
lines for different sites. To undo it, use those same commands but with
delete instead of add.

Note that if you look at the routing table with route or netstat, the
entries won't make sense, because of how netstat and route try to
interpret it.  It's only cosmetic; the routes are actually there.

If that works for FTP, you could use the same address-binding principle
for other traffic by removing the route-to statements, if you want to.
If the other applications handle the route-to rules as-is, it's probably
better to keep using them, since they're more likely to "balance" than
kernel routes are.

ICQ may or may not work correctly.  If it doesn't, use a route-to rule
for it again.