Is there any widespread interest in developing a portable version of pf,
similar to portable ssh? I know some efforts have been made to port it to
other BSD variants, but I would be very interested in a Solaris port. I've
used ipf under Solaris for a long time, however pf has long since overtaken
it in feature set and reliability. I have ongoing issues with system
crashes under Solaris when a lot of state is maintained.

I would be interested in undertaking it myself but unfortunately I have
ongoing repetitive stress issues and have a hard enough time keeping up
with actual job duties :(... I could however host a development
environment.

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]