OMG TYPO! Packet is going from 10.0.0.51 to 10.0.0.1 to 10.0.0.2 to 10.0.4.1
Maybe this clarifys it now, lol.

Machine1
Eth0=77.77.77.77
Eth1=10.0.0.1 network 10.0.0.0/24
Eth2=10.0.0.2 network 10.0.0.0/24

Machine2
Eth0=11.11.11.11
Eth1=10.0.0.2 network 10.0.0.0/24
Eth2=10.0.4.1 network 10.0.4.0/24

(routing table)
Route
Destination      Gateway
10.0.0.0         Eth1
10.0.0.2         Eth1
10.0.1.0         Eth2
10.0.4.0         10.0.0.2

BTW, Thanks for working with me on this, and helping me figure where I am
going wrong!

Amir Seyavash Mesry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
LSI Logic Corporation
http://www.lsilogic.com/
Raid Support Test Technician
6145-D Northbelt Parkway
Norcross, GA 30071
678-728-1211

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the
copy you received. Thank you.