OK guys,
This is my first post so I apologize if I'm in the wrong here. I have been
reading Googling and reading OpenBSD PF man pages for the past week trying
to understand PF and get the perfect setup. I currently have a dual-home
setup that works great according to the simple-home setup in the PF Guide.
However, I want to use the third ethernet card in my machine to setup a
DMZ. However, I'm having issues with routing and a multitude of other
oddites. Does someone have a pf.conf for a triple homed setup where the
internal and DMZ networks are both RFC1918 networks. All I want to allow
in and out of the DMZ are web, dns, pops, imaps, and smtp. If there is a
good 3-legged howto out there....I don't mind reading that. I'm just
confused as to whether I need to use proxy arp, or bridging. Any help
CERTAINLY appreciated.

Robert

P.S. If you would like to see my current pf.conf file, email me directly
and I'll include that.