The Next best thing to PF in Windows is VisNetic Firewall 1.x or 2.0, It's
made by the same person that made ConSeal for Signal 9. It does Stateful
Packet Inspection, supports multiple interfaces and changes the ISN as well
like pf, the 2.0 version I haven't checked out yet, but I am sure it has
improved on the features it had. You do have to pay for it, but for a
windows server if you must have one, then this is one componenet you
definately need. Don't get my wrong I love PF, but there is no PF for
windows so I had to find the next best thing.

Amir Seyavash Mesry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
LSI Logic Corporation
http://www.lsilogic.com/
Raid Support Test Technician
6145-D Northbelt Parkway
Norcross, GA 30071
678-728-1211

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the
copy you received. Thank you.