On Wednesday, Jul 23, 2003, at 03:36 US/Pacific, Mark Bojara wrote:

I understand what you mean but this is only for a outgoing connection with keepstated incoming. If another completely different incoming connection gets established then since it did not orignate as a outgoing connection the keep state will not apply.

I don't follow. If all of your rules specify queues, then the queues will apply. Is there a case where you don't want to specify queues that I missed?