I'm using OBSD 3.1 current. Recently I moved from a static IP address, where everything was working, to a DSL provider with PPPoe. Got PPP dialing fine and tun0 gets an IP. The problem is no NAT. The internal clients can only ping the internal and external interface on the OBSD server (and vice versa), but nothing beyond. Sysctl forwarding line is turned on.

My internal interface (192.168.0.1) on the OBSD box is dc0.

Which one should I use, #1 with tun0, or 2 with dc0?

1. nat on tun0 from 192.168.1.0/24 to any -> tun0

2. nat on dc0 from 192.168.1.0/24 to any -> tun0

This might not even be the problem because I've tried using both, and very minimal pf.conf as well. Running Tcpdump gives me an error about UDP port 50 not reacheable when I try to connect from the internal LAN. Any other ways to resolve this?