Daniel Hartmeier wrote:

I'm going to fix it (will require a kernel patch, probably will end up
in -stable), but depending on what you wanted to do with the ioctl,
there's alternatives:

DIOCCHANGEADDR is meant to manipulate the pool addresses of a rule,
depending on the rule type that's

 rdr ... -> { a, b, c } ...
 nat ... -> { a, b, c } ...
 pass route-to { a, b, c } ...

[...]
So, do you really want to change a pool address? If that's the case,
we'll have to fix the ioctl first. Otherwise I can supply an example for
DIOCCHANGERULE. Tell me what you want to do.

There might be an alternative way :)
Just grab the latest version of -current (2 minutes old maximum).
With that you will be able to put tables in pools, like:

nat from a to b -> <foo>

And them manipulate addresses in <foo> using pfctl or table ioctls.
Feedback welcome!
Cedric

PS: you might have to wait for the code to propagate to the mirrors...