On Monday 11 August 2003 16:01, Hendrik Scholz wrote:
> Living on a DSL link is hard when it comes to ALTQ configuration on the
> upstream side.
> In my (and prob. this is the most common setup) I cannot (legally) take
> control of the upstream router and its queueing policies.

Sorry it's not clear to me the problem.
Couldn't you insert a bridge ?

BTW filtering on TOS value introduce a good way to filter some ports even if
you get a dynamic IP.

Example:

You want to filter port tcp:22 to avoid the whole internet to get the OpenSSH
prompt. Adding a rule like this would make it possible...

pass in quick inet proto tcp from $My_ISP_class_B to $eth_ext port 22 tos $key
keep state

        Ed