David Chubb ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> I ran into this with pf under OpenBSD 3.2.
>
> The workaround at the time was to inclue the "-F rules" in the command to
> have it flush the current ruleset before loading the new one. Not sure if
> this is a long term fix or not but it worked for me.

That's not a viable long-term fix, because it's precisely what I'm
trying to *avoid* by using the table.  Before I used the table, I'd
just do "pfctl -f /etc/pf.conf" to re-read the list of banned IP
addresses from pf.conf, but whenever I do this, all of the existing
connections lose their queues and get reassigned to the default queue.
That's bad.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |